2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Jul 23, 2021
Andrew Kao, MD
Jacqueline Whinery, COA, CCRC
Hon-Vu Duong, MD
Elethia Dean, RN, PhD
Technicians & Nurses Optional Program
COT Certification Exam Prep Course
Friday, July 23, 12:00 - 4:30 P.M.
An interactive course designed to prepare the attendee for the IJCAHPO COT written certification exam. This prep course will cover all areas included in the IJCAHPO core certification content. An introduction to the simulation component will be provided. All attendees will receive a free copy of the IJCAHPO COT® Study Guide.
Prerequisite: COA certification or proof of enrollment in an accredited COT program required. Verification from the program director will be required.
Credits: 3 IJCAHPO Group A
Instructor: Barbara Harris, COT, MBA
Registration: Contact IJCAHPO’s office 800-284-3937 for information or register onsite at room location