2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Dear Industry Partners,
It is with great pride and excitement that we invite you to participate in the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) Annual Meeting and the American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators (ASOA) Annual Meeting taking place July 23–27, 2021 at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
It is especially exciting to hold our meeting on the famed Las Vegas strip for the first time in the history of ASCRS. With the constraints of the past 12 months considered, Las Vegas feels like the perfect venue as we bring back live meetings to ophthalmology. Having three hotels— Mandalay Bay, the Delano, and the Four Seasons—included in the same property with the convention center will offer unique and efficient opportunities to meet your key customers without the need to venture to other locations.