2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Comprehensive Education for All Members of the Practice
This meeting, focused on therapeutic, surgical, and administrative topics directly relevant to ASCRS and ASOA members, offers symposia, lectures, workshops, sessions, courses, and skills transfer labs to help anterior segment surgeons, practice managers and administrators, technicians and nurses maintain and refine their clinical and administrative skills.
21 Reasons to Attend
There are many reasons to attend this year’s event including:
- A Return to Live Meetings
- Custom Education
- Network with Colleagues
- Subspecialty Day…and many more!
Learn more about the 2021 Annual Meeting and see all 21 Reasons to Attend.
Onsite and In Person
The decision to hold an in-person meeting in 2021 was made with great consideration for the safety of all attendees, guests, and participants. ASCRS continues to work with the convention center, hotels, event management partner, and all vendors to ensure the highest level of precautions are taken for the meeting. For the most up to date health and safety measures on site, please read our informational document.