2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Annual Meeting Programs
ASCRS Designed For Surgeons
The ASCRS Annual Meeting program is specifically designed for the anterior segment surgeon. With 65+% of the content focused on cataract surgery and the remainder focused primarily on refractive, glaucoma and cornea, this program is essential for anterior segment surgeons eager to maintain and expand their clinical knowledge and skills.Learn More
ASOA: Practice Managers Technicians and Nurses: Allied Ophthalmic Personnel
Given its strategic partnership with ASCRS, ASOA is uniquely poised to provide exceptional educational content during the Annual Meeting and beyond. Sharing carefully curated content designed to help strengthen the practice, the meeting is essential for practice administrators, practice management staff, and technicians and nurses, committed to expanding their knowledge to build and maintain a flourishing practice.