2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
2021 ASCRS Skills Transfer Lab
Attendees must be registered for the meeting to attend Skills Transfer Sessions. These are open to physicians only. An additional registration is required for each Skills Transfer Session.
Registration for these sessions will be available online, or by phone through Convention Data Services: Domestic (800) 748-5064 or International (508) 743-0538.
Please check the times and dates of the pre-requisite courses and labs prior to purchase as there may be overlap. All skills transfer session sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
In accordance with ACCME regulations, equipment from several corporate supporters will be used. We are unable to guarantee the attendee’s request to use a specific company’s equipment.View Skill Transfer Lab Descriptions