Exhibitor Badge Registration
In an effort to shorten lines and be conscious of social distancing protocols, we have created a few options for how you obtain your badges for onsite.
- Any company with 95 badges or less (that is 30x30 booths and smaller) will register your badges as normal online. You will have the option to have some or all of your badges mailed to one place—preferably to you as the main contact; or you will select a day & time to pick up badges; or you can have your team pick up their own badges on-site during exhibitor registration hours.
- Every company with an allotment of 96 or more (that is 40x40 booths and larger) will be required to select one of the options below before registering any of your staff online:
- Option 1 - Select to have all your badges mailed to the booth contact and pay the corresponding shipping fee of $99. You will be able to provide a UPS/FedEx account number if you have one, along with the shipping address you prefer. Badges can only be mailed to one location.
- Option 2 - You MUST choose a day and time to pick up selected badges and lanyards for your team.
- If you are having your badges mailed, it is your responsibility to determine how to disperse them to your team.
- If you are having your badges mailed, the cut off to register your staff online is June 23.
- Lanyards will be available onsite and picked up at Exhibitor Registration inside Bayside C Hall on Level 1.
- If you are exhibiting at ASCRS Subspecialty Day, you must also take a lanyard for that meeting, otherwise security will not permit you in that exhibit/meeting area on-site.
- If you have your own company-provided lanyard, you must also wear the ASCRS lanyard designated for exhibitors, otherwise security will not permit you entry to the exhibit halls.
- If anyone forgets or loses their badge, they will need to wait in line on-site to retrieve another and a non-refundable reprint fee will apply. This fee is payable by credit card or cash only and must be paid at that time. We will not invoice for reprint fees.
Exhibitor badges will grant access to all session and programming rooms. We ask that if seating is filling up, please leave this open for attendees and stand in back of the room. Please do not create a shortage of seats in the meeting rooms.
- The exhibiting company will qualify for (6) complimentary exhibitor personnel badges per 10x10 (100 SF) exhibit space. Each additional badge (over-allotment) will cost $300.00.
- Exhibiting companies at ASCRS Subspecialty Day will receive (2) complimentary exhibitor personnel badges, per tabletop exhibit space. Each additional badge (over-allotment) will cost $300.00.
- Changes to a badge after it has been printed will result in a non-refundable charge of $300.00. Replacement of a lost badge will result in a non-refundable charge of $300.00.
- If your booth is sharing with another company the allotment will show under the parent company in the booth. Please contact the parent company with your badge list or if you have any questions on how to proceed. If you are not sure which is the "parent" company, please email me.
- The parent company booth contact will be able to upload or enter their names and have access to change the company name on the badges.
Inside Bayside C Hall, Level 1
- Wednesday, July 21: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 22: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 23: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 24: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 25: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 26: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.