Required for ALL ASCRS Symposium and ASOA Congress Participants
Faculty CME Review: Submit here
- In an effort to ensure the highest possible quality programming and continued compliance with ACCME requirements for CME activities, ASCRS has created a mandatory CME review program for all program participants in the ASCRS Symposium and the ASOA Congress. The ASCRS Faculty CME Review program provides all presenters and planners with information concerning crucial CME policies and procedures.
- The Faculty CME Review Program MUST be completed for the submission to be accepted.
- Who must take the review?
- ASCRS Course and Symposia Instructors and all co-instructors
- ASOA Course and Symposia Instructors and all co-instructors
- Lead Authors on paper or poster submissions
- Lead Producers on film submissions
- Invited Speakers/Symposia Faculty
- Reviewers, Session Moderators, and Session Panelists
- The Faculty CME Review Program consists of an online 15-minute presentation and a short post-test. A passing grade of 75% or higher is required to be eligible to participate as a presenter within any of our educational activities.
Meeting Locations & Dates
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- ASCRS Symposium on Cataract and Refractive Surgery: April 13–17, 2018
- ASOA Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management: April 13–17, 2018
- Technicians & Nurses Program: April 14–17, 2018
2017 Annual Meeting Highlights
More than 6,000 attendees arrived in Los Angeles May 5–9 for the 2017 ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress. Check out this video to view highlights from the conference.