Join ASCRS and ASOA in Boston
The ASCRS Annual Symposium is the only U.S. meeting dedicated exclusively to the needs of the anterior segment specialist.
The simultaneous ASOA Annual Congress is the leading practice management program for comprehensive ophthalmology and subspecialties.
Learn firsthand from ophthalmology's thought leaders, broaden your networking connections, and return with the practical tools needed to improve your practice.
The ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress offers:
- Innovative lectures on surgical techniques and technologies
- Scientific discussions and interactive panels
- Unlimited access to roundtables, legislative and regulatory updates, consultations, and ophthalmology's most established practice management program
- Quality clinical and surgical offerings for technicians and nurses
- One price includes crossover access for ASCRS and ASOA sessions (hands-on skills training and ASOA workshops require a separate registration)
- A business track for ophthalmologists
- Hundreds of ophthalmology industry exhibitors
We look forward to seeing you at the 2014 ASCRS Symposium on Cataract, IOL and Refractive Surgery, ASOA Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management, and Technicians and Nurses Program.