Thank you for joining ASCRS, ASOA, Cornea Society, and ALACCSA-R (LASCRS) for our 2015 Annual Meeting.
The ASCRS Symposium is the largest U.S. meeting dedicated exclusively to the needs of the anterior segment specialist; the ASOA Congress is the leading practice management program for comprehensive ophthalmology and subspecialties, and the Technicians & Nurses Program provides high-quality clinical and surgical education.
Learn firsthand from ophthalmology's thought leaders, broaden your networking connections, and return with the practical tools needed to improve your practice.
ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress benefits include:
- Innovative lectures on surgical techniques and technologies
- Scientific discussions and interactive panels
- Unlimited access to ASOA roundtables, legislative and regulatory updates, consultations, and networking event.
- Crossover access for ASCRS and ASOA sessions (hands-on skills training and ASOA Workshops require a separate registration)
- A business track for ophthalmologists
- Entry to the Exhibit Hall to meet with hundreds of ophthalmology industry exhibitors
We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 ASCRS Symposium on Cataract, IOL and Refractive Surgery, ASOA Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management, and Technicians and Nurses Program.