Booth applications are open. Please review the information below very carefully. Please apply online.
BOOTH TYPES & FEES
Island booths are $34 per net square foot.
An island booth is defined as a booth with all sides exposed to an aisle. To determine the cost, multiply the size by $34 (e.g., 20’ x 20’ = 400 x $34 = $13,600).
When selecting linear booths, sold in ten-foot by ten-foot (10’ x 10’) increments, please provide the actual size or quantity needed in the online application. Example: 10x20 or 10x30
Inline 10 x 10 ft. booth: $3,300
Corner 10 x 10 ft. booth: $3,400
NOTICE: Booths requiring to be merged to equal sizes of 10x20, 10x30, 10x40, 10x50 or 10x60 will receive an updated invoice after your application is received.
To ensure the correct deposit amount is processed, please see calculation example below:
If applying for a linear booth as mentioned above and a corner position is required, the booth will then take on the "corner" price.
10x20 booth, corner location:
200 square feet x $34 = total booth fee of $6800
50% deposit due with application = $3400
2017 ASCRS REFRACTIVE DAY, GLAUCOMA DAY and CORNEA DAY EXHIBITOR INFORMATION:
We are pleased to invite you to exhibit at ASCRS Glaucoma Day, Cornea Day and NEW for 2017, ASCRS Refractive Day, programs on Friday, May 5, 2017. This joint exhibit hall for all 3 programs, opening one day prior to the ASCRS•ASOA Annual Symposium & Congress exhibit hall, offers a unique opportunity to connect with the most important target market for your company’s products and services.
ASCRS Glaucoma and Cornea Day, one-day programs attracted a combined total of over 1,500 ophthalmologists and their staff members in 2016.
ASCRS Refractive Day, focusing on all refractive cornea and refractive IOL needs, is a comprehensive overview of all of the advances in refractive surgery.
In addition to the targeted access of this special pre-meeting exhibit hall, exhibiting companies will be highlighted in the show issue of EyeWorld newsmagazine, the ASCRS Glaucoma Day & Cornea Day Final Program, the Final Program of the ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress, on-site graphics and the mobile/tablet app.
This exhibiting opportunity is separate from the ASCRS•ASOA Exhibit hall and exhibit spaces are very limited! To become part of this exhibit opportunity, please review the exhibitor prospectus and fill out the booth application.
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
Please contact Jamie Barbera, Exhibits Manager, email@example.com for information. Please include your company website and a brief company description
Los Angeles Convention Center:
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California 90015
Click here to view the layout of ASCRS•ASOA 2017 to assist with direction of traffic flow at the LACC. (Some designated locations are subject to change)
Shuttle & Taxi staging map You may need to reference the housing map to see locations of hotels in reference to the convention center.
LACC Interactive Floor Plans: http://www.imapenterprises.com/lacc/welcome.php
- Figueroa Street - Shuttle Drop Off (attendees will enter left side of building, South Lobby)
- Pico Drive/Boulevard - Shuttle Drop Off & Walking Traffic (Walking Traffic will enter either West Lobby or South Lobby)
- 12th Drive & Gilbert Lindsay Drive - Taxi Drop Off
- West Lobby - closest to Staples Center
- South Lobby - Attendee & Exhibitor Registration, ASOA Bookstore, Information Desk
- South Hall (GHJK) - ASCRS•ASOA Exhibit Hall view live floor plan
- Concourse Hall - ASCRS Glaucoma Day Sessions (Friday), ASCRS Saturday Symposium
- Concourse Foyer - ASCRS Glaucoma Day, Cornea Day, Refractive Day Exhibits (Friday)
- Petree Hall C/D - Refractive Day Session (Friday), ASOA Opening General Session
- West Lobby - Closest to Staples Center
- West Hall A - Cornea Day Session (Friday), ASCRS Opening General Session
- West Hall B - EyeWorld Theater
- Rooms 401-519 - ASCRS, ASOA Session Rooms