2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
We are pleased to invite you to exhibit at the 2021 ASCRS Subspecialty Day programs on Friday, July 23, 2021. This Exhibit Hall, which is open to all attendees of ASCRS Glaucoma Day, ASCRS Refractive Day, and ASCRS Cornea Day, offers a unique opportunity for exhibitors to connect with the most important target market for your company’s products and services. These one-day educational programs attracted a combined total of more than 2,300 ophthalmologists and healthcare professionals in 2019.
|Friday, July 23, 2021||7:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.|
|Exhibit Tables||$7500 (Per one table)|