What comes with my registration?
- Your badge and meeting materials. These must be picked up onsite and will not be mailed in advance.
IMPORTANT: Bring your confirmation email with you to print your badge onsite.
- Access to all ASCRS and ASOA programs. Separate registration and fees required for ASOA Pre-Conference Deep Dives, Cornea Day, ASCRS Glaucoma Day, and ASCRS Refractive Day.
- A joint registration option is available for those interested in attending both the ASOA Annual Meeting and Technicians & Nurses Programs.
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall and the ASCRS•ASOA Booth.
- General Sessions and ASOA Roundtables.
- ASOA Networking and Engagement Lounge and featured activities, including Consultants-on-Call, ASOAnalytics kiosk with demos, and more!
- ASOA Celebration – Sunday, May 5, from 8PM to 12AM (Conference badge required)
Location: Parq San Diego, 615 Broadway
What is a Pre-Conference Deep Dive?
- ASOA Pre-Conference Deep Dives are optional training workshops and review courses in a concentrated training environment. Check out the ASOA Program for more details.
- ASOA Annual Meeting registration is required in order to register for the ASOA Pre-Conference Deep Dives.* However, separate registration and fees apply for these programs.
What’s the COE Exam?
- On Tuesday, May 7, 2019, ASOA will offer an opportunity for eligible attendees to sit for the Certified Ophthalmic Executive (COE) Exam. The registration deadline is April 3, 2019. No onsite registration will be permitted.
- ASOA Annual Meeting registration is required in order to register for the COE Exam.* However, separate registration and fees apply for this exam.
Is there anywhere I can unwind, charge my phone, and network?
- • Absolutely! The ASOA Networking and Engagement Lounge will be open to all registered attendees onsite. The Lounge features a variety of opportunities to network, learn, or just recharge.