What comes with my registration?
- Your badge and meeting materials. These must be picked up onsite and will not be mailed in advance.
IMPORTANT: Bring your confirmation email with you to print your badge onsite.
- Access to all ASCRS General Sessions, Symposia, workshops, courses, lectures, papers, posters, ASCRS Meet the Experts Roundtables, ASCRS Film Festival.
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall and the ASCRS•ASOA Booth.
- Admission to the 2019 Welcome Party
How can I enhance my meeting experience?
- Register for Subspecialty Day; the one-time fee includes full, unfettered access to, ASCRS Glaucoma Day, ASCRS Refractive Day and Cornea Day.
- Register for ASCRS Meet the Experts Roundtables, intimate, interactive one-hour sessions in which experts will lead discussions in cataract surgery, IOLs, refractive surgery, cornea and glaucoma in a setting that fosters attendees/expert interactions and networking in an informal, relaxed setting.
- Register to attend one of the many skills transfer labs.
- Visit the exhibit floor for introductions into new technologies and to meet industry representatives who can share information on new tools and techniques
How can I increase my visibility at the ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting?
- Submit your audition video for the chance to become a contestant in Season 2 of ASCRS’ The Voice of Ophthalmology!