VIEW THE REAL-TIME PROGRAM
Explore the educational sessions at 2019 ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting and ASCRS Subspecialty Day.
BUILD YOUR SCHEDULE
Log in to the Real-Time Program to create and save your personalized schedule.
SYNC YOUR SCHEDULE
Access your schedule on multiple devices by downloading and login in to the ASCRS ASOA Meetings App.
Please allow for at least two hours between building your schedule and syncing to the app.
View all educational sessions and stay up-to-date with the latest programming changes. Browse by program, session type, or speaker, or use the comprehensive search and filter capabilities to locate the most relevant educational sessions for your onsite experience.
Build your personalized schedule using the following steps:
- Log in to the Real-Time Program using your badge ID and last name
- Add a session or event to your personalized schedule by clicking the star icon on the session listing. Scheduled items will be indicated by a blue calendar icon
- View your full personalized schedule anytime by clicking “My Schedule” at the top left of the window
(Meeting registration required for schedule building capabilities)
New in 2019! ASCRS Subspecialty Day App
Download the ASCRS ASOA Meetings App to get the latest update on any device, anywhere. Enhance your onsite meeting experience with up-to-the-minute program and event information and map your route throughout the convention center.
App Download Instructions
Search the App store or Google Play for “ASCRS ASOA Meetings” and look for the icon shown to the left, or point your mobile browser to ascrs.org/app to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Once in the app, click on the 2019 ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting or 2019 ASCRS Subspecialty Day meeting to access the event.
Enhance Your Meeting
Log in to the Meetings App using your Badge ID and last name to:
- Sync your schedule between the ASCRS ASOA Real-Time Schedule and multiple devices.
- Bookmark exhibitors and plan your exhibit hall experience.
- Download and view course handouts.
- Take notes on presentations, handouts and exhibitors.
- Browse and view posters at your convenience.
To log in, first ensure you are within either of the 2019 meetings. Click the gear icon in the top bar, then click “Online Profile Login.”
Attendees are strongly encouraged to download the app prior to their arrival at the Annual Meeting.