ASCRS ASOA Meetings App is Now Available!
Access the 2018 Annual Meeting in the palm of your hand
We are very pleased to announce the release of the ASCRS ASOA Meetings App! This app was designed to ensure 2018 ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting attendees have unlimited access to the meeting. This the ultimate, all-in-one tool for:
- Browse the program and star your favorite sessions to add them to your personalized meeting schedule.
- Browse the exhibitor listing or map to find and star exhibitors you’d like to visit.
- Take and save detailed notes on sessions or exhibitors.
- Download, save, and take notes on course handouts.
- Route your pathway to exhibits or rooms based on your location.
- Stay up-to-date with What’s On Now, app notifications, and social media features.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to download the app prior to their arrival at the Annual Meeting.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
Download to Your Mobile Device Now
Search the App store or Google Play for “ASCRS ASOA Meetings” and look for the icon shown to the right. OR Point your mobile browser to ascrs.org/app to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Look for these icons to take advantage of helpful app features.
|Take and edit notes on sessions or exhibitors|
|Add session/exhibitor to your schedule|
|Receive directions to the location of this session or exhibit based on your current location|
|Locate this session on the map|
|This session includes one or more PDF handouts|
|This session requires registration; fees may apply|
|Filter sessions or exhibitors by relevant types and categories|
|Mark an exhibitor as visited|
|Add a personal or exhibitor meeting to your schedule|
|View events that are currently happening and events that are coming soon|
|Find your bookmarked exhibitors in an easy-to-follow order based on your current location|
|Compile a convenient list of all the notes you have taken on sessions or exhibitors|
Questions or Assistance
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact support.